The 9 reasons to immigrate to Canada:
- Good primary education system and highly literate population
- Highly diverse population, which has led to a highly tolerant population
- Strong legal system and a lot of respect for the law and law enforcement
- Fairly good social services system, although poverty still exists
- Fairly good health care system with very few out-of-pocket expenses
- First rate universities and colleges, which includes the professional schools for law, medicine, dentistry and so forth
- Solid banking system (there hasn’t been a bank failure since 1983)
- Specialized financial markets for mature stocks (Toronto), venture stocks (Vancover and Calgary) and derivatives (Montreal).
- Robust democracy with low campaigning costs (typically about $50 million Canadian at the high end for the major parties for each national election campaign).
Apply with Canada eTA VISA!